Saturday, August 9, 2014

Interview on Little Majlis

I was wowed when the gals at Little Majlis wanted to interview me as the featured crafter on their blog for August! What little old me? Anyway the interview was great and here's a sneak preview of it!

August 01, 2014
Meet Gail...



Meet Gail...
Do you feel that there is a crafty creative person inside of you just itching to get out and get busy? Gail, the talent behind Little Majlis boutique 'Scrappy Doo Fripperies' is that person that did something about it, and now she is bringing us gorgeous handmade paper crafts that will inspire you... either to get making or to get buying, but either way it has to be good for you!

So we would like to introduce you to Gail - who was a trooper in our virtual chat, and her enthusiasm has worn off on us, so beware (from experience!) you'll be down at your local craft shop, or frantically writing notes in your ideas book, before you have time to hit the 'Love' button at the bottom of this post...





What sort of products do you market?
I’m a paper lady! I love papercrafting! I make scrap book memory and photo albums, paper bag albums, exploding box albums, altered Moleskine notebooks, as well as decoupaged birdhouses and anything else paper-y!

2 comments:

  1. Best movers in dubai Mr Movers Packers, We Provide Movers and packers services for Houses, Villas, Offices, Warehouses Commercial, and Residential in the Whole Dubai. Call Now: 0555320375
    mover and packer in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was more than happy to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new information on your blog.
    Movers and Packers Al Barsha 1 Dubai

    ReplyDelete